Australian Made Fittings from Mixermate Means High Quality28 August 2017
Locals often make the mistake of sourcing their fittings from foreign manufacturers, sometimes assuming these are made in Australia. Ordering from large distributors is often cheaper, however, fittings that are more affordable aren’t necessarily better and usually have poor quality. Sometimes, it’s the quality people are really after from foreign brands, and this would usually also mean bigger prices to pay.
However, with the local brand Mixermate’s Australian-made fittings, you get the best of both worlds! Now, Australians who want quality at an affordable price do not need to sacrifice the money in their wallets on expensive imported fittings, or their peace of mind on low quality products. At Mixermate, our budget-friendly fittings are made of the highest quality possible. There is range of fittings suitable for the shower, bath, sink, basin, and laundry room.
- Rust-resistance. Because we only want the best for our customers, Mixermate makes sure that the fittings that we provide are resistant to rust and corrosion. This ensures the fittings you buy will last a long time, and that your water supply is always clear, safe, and free from corrosive elements.
- Tight and secure fittings. Mixermate products are guaranteed to reduce your overall water consumption. Our fittings are fastened tightly to prevent leaks and efficiently control water flow, and they are extremely easy for professional plumbers to install them securely.
- Easy and comfortable to use. Our proudly local mixers are designed for ease of use and for comfort. Water temperature can be preset, so that no water is ever wasted trying to adjust the ideal water temperature that you want. Gone too are the days when you had to worry about the risk of scalding or extremely cold water spewing out because of unexpected changes in water temperature.
Mixermate fittings are also very comfortable to use. Even the elderly, young children, or people with arthritis would be able to use them without any difficulty. This is why our fittings are often found in homes and healthcare facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes, and retirement homes.
- Added functionality. Choose from fittings that include shelves, so you can have more space for toiletries like soap and shampoo.
- Wide variety of options. We have fittings available in white, ivory, stainless steel, and chrome. This gives you more choices of colour that can best match the interior of your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room.
Mixermate’s fittings are quick to install. Typically within one hour you will have a fully functional mixer without any damage to your tiles or walls. So, why look for expensive foreign brands, when you can have affordable and proudly Australian made fittings from Mixermate.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO